Having made his initial debut at the Royal Albert Hall back in 1964, Eric Clapton returns to the acclaimed venue for three sold out dates this May.
The legendary artist has enjoyed phenomenal success during a career that has already spanned over 50 years, throughout which he has notably performed at the Royal Albert Hall over 200 times. The Hall is undeniably somewhere close to the artist’s heart; having chosen it as the place to celebrate his 70th birthday in 2015 and as the only UK venue where he will perform this year.
Clearly time has not dulled Clapton’s popularity, where the upcoming May shows have sold out to thousands of fans eager to experience hits such as Tears in Heaven and Down Sally first-hand.
Although there are currently no tickets left available from the Box Office, access to the shows can be achieved through the venue’s exceptional hospitality offering. At Villiers, we recognise this VIP option as something to enhance your experience at the Hall, and to mark Clapton’s return in truly spectacular fashion.
The hospitality packages on offer at the Royal Albert Hall are unparalleled in their quality and premium inclusions, and for the Eric Clapton shows this is no different. For the three May dates the following hospitality options are available:
The ‘VIP Experience’: Stalls Reception Package:
This package is an excellent option for those looking to experience the Hall’s premium hospitality prior to the concert, featuring a reception of food and beverages before enjoying the show from some of the best seats in the house. Inclusions are as follows:
- VIP seat in the stalls
- Pre-show standing reception for approx. 1 hr 20 mins. Unlimited red and white wine, bottled beer and soft drinks available from the bar
- Luxury menu of canapés and hot and cold bowl food will be served throughout the pre-show reception
- Souvenir programme per guest
- VIP ticket wallet, ‘VIP Experience’ reception pass and event information
This hospitality experience enables you to enjoy the show from a private box, accompanied by a luxurious selection of food and beverage options. These packages come in a range of box size options and incorporate the following:
- Private box seating 4, 8 or 12 guests
- Drinks laid out in the box to include: champagne, wine, bottled beer and mineral water
- Luxury menu of canapés and hot and cold bowl food, served in the box by your personal box waiter*
- Souvenir programme (one per guest)
- VIP ticket wallet and event information
*shared waiter for every two Second Tier boxes.
For more information on any of the above packages or to secure your place today, please get in touch with one of our experts. Alternatively, find out more about hospitality to Phil Collins and Cirque du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall.BACK TO OUR JOURNAL