Jeff Lynne hospitality available at Wembley Stadium. Contact us to make a booking – +44 (0)203 745 3537.
Jeff Lynne’s ELO return this June for one night only with a show at Wembley Stadium following a sold-out UK arena tour and set at Glastonbury Festival last year.
The legendary band will take to Wembley’s formidable stage on 24th June, where they will treat thousands of fans to the hits which have seen them sell over 50 million records worldwide, such as Evil Woman and Mr Blue Sky.
Although tickets to the upcoming concert have long since been snapped up, we are happy to announce that we have some excellent hospitality packages available to guarantee you an unforgettable experience.
At Villiers, we believe that treating yourself to a hospitality experience at Jeff Lynne’s ELO is the perfect way to enhance what will already be a concert not to be missed. Please see our full package details below and don’t hesitate to Shine a Little Love and get in contact with one of our experts to book your place today.
‘BALANCE OF POWER’ Hospitality Package
• Exclusive VIP seating located within the first 20 rows from the stage
• Access to the exclusive VIP hospitality lounge
• A bespoke menu created by award winning chef Paul Gayler MBE
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Complimentary bar including cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks served for three hours prior to the main act
• Complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks and refreshments served for one hour after the main act
• One hour post-show after party with dance floor and live band
• Post-show refreshments
• Souvenir gift
‘DISCOVERY’ Hospitality Package
• Reserved Category One seat, situated on Club Wembley Level Two
• Relaxed and informal ‘lounge style’ pre-show hospitality
• Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks served for three hours prior to the main act
• Food options available to purchase within hospitality lounge
Download PDF of prices and package inclusions here.BACK TO OUR JOURNAL