22 nd Jun
The President's Room
from £655 + VAT per person
The President’s Room includes access to the Clubhouse Pavilion hospitality area for 10-12 guests, as well as official Centre Court seats on the Royal Box Balcony. Guests enjoy a Champagne and canape reception, a delicious three-course lunch as well as afternoon tea.
The President’s Room at the AEGON Championships boasts a traditional design that represents the definition of elegance and sophistication. Overlook all the action through adorned French windows that lead onto a balcony, overlooking the world’s best tennis players battling it out on pristine grass courts. The President’s Room is an oasis in luxury providing copious amounts of the finest premium champagne and a variety of other beverages for you and your guests to enjoy. Enjoy a sumptuous three-course lunch perfectly prepared by an award-winning chef.
Socialise with your guests in this prestigious setting, that provides the buzz of the event and the exclusivity to relax whilst watching all of the key moments. Be inspired by the heritage and tradition of the AEGON Championships with VIP hospitality that best demonstrates its rich history. From the beginning to the end, you and your guests will have every need flawless catered for. A VIP experience you and your companions will treasure for years to come.
- Access to the Clubhouse Pavilion hospitality area for 10-12 guests
- Official Centre Court seats on the Royal Box Balcony
- Champagne and canape reception
- Delicious three-course lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of selected wines, Pimms, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Televised on-court action
- Souvenir programme, order of play and seat cushion for each guest
The Club Lounge
from £645 + VAT per person
The Club Lounge offers a fine dining experience in the exclusive first floor hospitality facility with a vintage Champagne reception, an intimate five-course menu and traditional afternoon tea. Inclusive of an official Centre Court South Stand seat ticket and seat cushions, guests can also enjoy access to a private area on The Roof Garden overlooking the players’ practice courts.
The stylish and modern Club Lounge excels at providing flawless service and the highest quality experience. Located on the 1st floor, The Club Lounge is well known for providing the finest foods and beverages sure to wet your appetite. The private dining room provides spectacular fine dining for you and your guests, served alongside fine wines and vintage champagnes. Indulge in their five-course tasting menu that combines the enjoyment of sport with the luxury of delicious cuisine prepared by an award-winning chef.
After you’ve finished your lunch, relax and unwind on your private roof terrace and soak up all of the sunshine. Later in the day, enjoy a traditional afternoon tea that suits the rich history of the AEGON Championships. The Club Lounge is just moments from the court meaning you can wonder to your premier seats to enjoy world-class tennis being battled out by your favourite players. The Club Lounge is an ideal base for you and your guests to enjoy this essential day in the social calendar.
- Official Centre South Stand (behind the players) seat ticket and seat cushion
- An intimate five-course menu offering a fine dining experience in the exclusive first floor hospitality facility
- Vintage and rose champagne reception
- Complimentary refreshments to include premium champagne and spirits
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Luxury chauffeur car service - collect from your home/office and drop off at The Queen's Club (1 per 10 guests, anywhere within the M25)
- Access to a private area on The Roof Garden overlooking the player's practice courts
- Official souvenir programme on request
- Private tables for two guests and upwards
The Roof Garden
from £445 + VAT per person
A stunning surrounding overlooking the practice courts, The Roof Garden includes an official Centre Court East Stand ticket and private tables of 10 or 12. Explore the beauty of the outdoor garden terrace, a delicious three-course hybrid dining experience as well as a complimentary bar throughout the day.
The Roof Garden provides a beautiful setting including an expertly designed garden that is sure to be enjoyed by everyone. The Roof Garden provides a fluid combination of both casual and formal hospitality which can be tailored to provide the superlative experience for friends, family and corporate guests a like. This contemporary fixture includes unique features that provide a new experience from the centre pieces to the sunken ice wells. A delicious three-course hybrid dining experience will be served by a dedicated team that will create an enjoyable lasting memory.
Start the day right with a champagne reception and enjoy a wide selection of beverages throughout the day, including expert mixologists creating perfectly concocted cocktails. Overlook the courts from the outdoor garden terrace, or catch the action from the premier seats in the house just moments from The Roof Garden. For an experience certain to impress colleagues, clients or friends, The Roof Garden’s unique features ensures it is the ideal option.
- Official Centre Court East Stand ticket and seat cushion
- Private tables for 10 or 12 guests, with smaller numbers being allocated on a shared basis
- Explore the beauty of the outdoor garden terrace
- Sunken ice wells or wine buckets on tables with complimentary beer and wine
- Glass of Moet and Chandon champagne
- Delicious three-course hybrid dining experience
- Indulge in a modern twist on afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding champagne)
- Official souvenir programme on request
Love Fifteen Hospitality
from £299 + VAT per person
Within the Love Fifteen package, guests gain access to hospitality on the ground floor and an official Centre Court East Stand ticket. With an informal, casual dining experience, guests can enjoy a Fifteen-inspired English tapas lunch, afternoon tea and specially selected wine, beer and soft drinks.
Love Fifteen is a creation of celebrity chef, Jamie Oliver, and his charity The Jamie Oliver Love Fifteen Foundation. The menu is designed to provide a range of small tapas style plates for you and your guests to indulge in. Watch all of the delicious food being prepared from the open kitchen. One of the most relaxed hospitality venues, Love Fifteen has an unbeatable atmosphere and is beautifully designed with rustic features. With a range of beverages available throughout the day, Love Fifteen hospitality at the AEGON Championships will exceed your every expectation.
In the afternoon, enjoy a contemporary interpretation on the traditional afternoon tea which is sure to impress your guests and provide the perfect treat. The relaxed and contemporary nature of Love Fifteen provides the perfect setting to socialise with your guests, in-between enjoying exceptional tennis at The Queen’s Club.
- Official Centre Court East Stand ticket
- Hospitality on the ground floor
- Fifteen-inspired English style tapas lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Informal, mixed, casual dining experience
- Beer, specially-selected wine and soft drinks available
- Casual dress code