Book your hospitality to Cirque de Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall. Call +44 (0)203 745 3537!
Following a sensational run last year, Cirque du Soleil returns to the Royal Albert Hall this January and February with the acclaimed Amaluna.
Those lucky enough to experience the show will follow its mesmerising tale of ‘castaway romance and the obstacles that true love presents’; represented through signature awe-inspiring acts and performances.
What’s more, this year Amaluna will treat audiences with two further features, Banquine and Unicycles, which are certain to mesmerise and astonish to the same degree as the sterling line up of other acts.
Amaluna promises to be a spectacular show and what better way to experience an evening of luxury than with a VIP hospitality package? The Royal Albert Hall is an exquisite venue steeped in history and beauty, and at Villiers we believe that a hospitality experience here is something not to be missed.
For Amaluna, the following hospitality options are available to elevate your experience to something truly spectacular:
VIP Box Experience:
This offering incorporates having your very own box at the Hall in either the Grand Tier, Loggia or Second Tier with a variety of food and beverage options, with the highlights as follows:
- A dedicated service waiter waiting to greet you at your private box
- Champagne and an assortment of luxury canapés served upon arrival
- A selection of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks served throughout
- During the interval, hot dishes will be circulated prior to a delicious selection of dessert canapés
- Each guest will receive a programme and an exclusive Cirque du Soleil gift
VIP Rouge in the Gallery:
Combining spectacular views from the iconic Gallery and exquisite food and beverage offerings, this hospitality experience features the following:
- Arrival through a dedicated VIP entrance into an enchanting Cirque du Soleil-themed world
- A selection of wine, beers and soft drinks served on arrival and throughout the course of the show
- Luxury canapés, cold and hot dishes circulated among the guests
- A dedicated chef will also serve hot food from a gourmet food stall
- Popcorn, a programme and gift bestowed to each guest before being escorted to a premium Stalls seat
- During the interval, desserts and further refreshments will be served in a private VIP room
Fine Dining Experience:
To kick off your time at the Hall in serious style, we recommend this package as an option to enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal before taking in the show from premium seats. Package inclusions as follows:
- Upon arrival through the exclusive VIP entrance, you will be guided to the Coda fine dining restaurant
- You will be served a welcome glass of Champagne as you are seated at your table
- Choose three courses from the exquisite à la carte menu
- Once you have finished dining, you will be directed to your premium Stalls seat for the start of the show
- A programme will be handed out to each guest
To find out more about any of the hospitality experiences mentioned please get in touch with one of our experts and see how we can make your Cirque experience something truly unforgettable.BACK TO OUR JOURNAL