25 th Nov
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Qualifying Day
from £670 + VAT per person
from £2020 + VAT per person
At the Harbour Club you will enjoy fantastic views, including three corners of the circuit and the stunning Yas Marina. Guests can enjoy the race from a large trackside terrace, or watch the action on one of the large screens in the air-conditioned lounge. This is one of the best hospitality suites with a real VIP offering.
The Harbour Club boasts unrivalled views of this exciting finale race, from front row seats at the spectacular five-star Yas Viceroy Hotel that features the most luxurious trackside terrace and vast suites where large screens adorn the walls. Situated in a prime location for this race, the Harbour Club hospitality looks out over the race including sites of the three corners of the track. The deluxe nature of the suites provides the perfect base for this day to night race, over the three days enjoy the delicious gourmet buffet catering that will include a widespread selection of breakfasts foods that have a widespread appeal.
The scrumptious lunches are sure to have you return to the buffet throughout the day, and the traditional afternoon teas provide the perfect snacks within the dining and bar areas. Find out more about the racers with Q&A sessions with leading Formula 1 personalities and gain insider information. After the race, party with celebrities with wristbands for the premier evening concerts.
- Spacious, private, air-conditioned suite, with dining and bar areas
- Large Terrace with shaded outside seating
- Gourmet buffet catering, offering a stunning selection at breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- All day open bar, including premium Champagne, fine wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Multi-screen TV’s, both inside the suite and on the terrace, to capture all the action
- Q&A sessions with leading Formula 1 personalities
- Magnificent trackside views
- Access from 11am until one hour after the final track action
- Wristbands for Evening Concerts